Clean Water Action's 32nd Annual New Jersey Conference
Don't miss Clean Water Action's 32nd Annual Conference featuring dynamic speakers, environmental workshops, as well as breakfast, lunch and a networking reception.
We're excited to announce that our Keynote Speaker will be First Lady Tammy Murphy, followed by a Q&A with DEP Deputy Commissioner Debbie Mans. The event will also feature a Women in Power & Emerging Leaders Panel. Learn how you can make a difference and take action to protect clean water and the environment and create more resilient and healthy communities! RSVP or download the Clean Water Action Conference Brochure 2018.
Online registration has now closed. Please register at the door.
$35 per person. $15 per student.
First Lady Tammy Murphy (confirmed)
DEP Deputy Commissioner Debbie Mans (confirmed)
Workshops - Click here
Environmental Speakers - Click here
Women's Leadership Panel - Click here
- Elizabeth Juviler, Organizer, NJ 11th For Change
- Amanda Nesheiwat, Environmental Director, Town of Secaucus, NJ
- Kate Triggiano, Chair, Red Bank Environmental Commission; Organizer, Clean Water Action
- 9:00-9:45 am: Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 10:00-10:15 am: Welcome & Theme for the Day featuring Andrew Webster, Head of The Wardlaw-Hartridge School and Amy Goldsmith, State Director, Clean Water Action
- 10:30 am-Noon: Workshops - Session I
- Noon-1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:15-2:45 pm: Workshops-Session II
- 3:00-3:45 pm: Women in Power & Emerging Leaders Panel
- 4:00-5:00 pm: First Lady Tammy Murphy (confirmed) & DEP Commissioner Catherine McCabe (invited)
- 5:00-6:00 pm: Networking Reception
Become a Sponsor
Your support will give you the opportunity to advance our environmental initiatives. Your green businesses and organization can be showcased to our 150,000 New Jersey members and 60,000 email subscribers. A wide range of opportunities are available to meet your needs and goals. Becoming a sponsor is easy, gives you lots of year-round exposure and supports a great cause. To become a sponsor, click here.
We are looking for environmentally-friendly green vendors to showcase their company, organizations or products at our Clean Water Action conference. To become a green vendor, click here. Check out who you'll find at the conference this year and learn more here.
Citizen's Climate Lobby
Eco Pool Drain
New Jersey Water Association
The Wardlaw-Hartidge School
The conference is a Zero Package event - implementing ReThink Disposable practices to reduce the amount of plastic and foam debris that ends up in our oceans and waterways, harming wildflife. We will provide all reusable cups, plates, and cutlery and encourage you to BYOR! (Bring Your Own Reusable)
- The Wardlaw-Hartridge School
- Bayshore Recycling Corp.
- Dr. Joseph and Janet Tauro
- Ocean County Sports Medicine
- Communication Workers of America, Local 1036
- David Tykulsker, Esq.
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Local 469
- John and Diane Burke
- Susan Smith
- Kopp Electric Co.
- Brick Karate Institute
- Michele R. Donato, Esq.
- Tom and Lynda Fote
- Jane and Rodger Nogaki
- Tirza S. Wahrman, Esq.
- Ocean Bay Auto Body-Ted Rainer
- Tastebuds Catering