Clean Water Action's 32nd Annual Conference
Don't miss Clean Water Action's 32nd Annual Conference featuring dynamic speakers, environmental workshops, women's leadership panel, as well as breakfast, lunch and a networking reception.
Learn how you can make a difference and take action to protect clean water and the environment and create more resilient and healthy communities! RSVP
$25 in advance per person and $35 at the door. $15 per student. Advance registration deadline April 13th. Register online here.
You can also mail a check to Clean Water Action, 198 Brighton Ave, 2nd FL, Long Branch, NJ 07740. To register by phone, call 732-963-9714.
Governor Phil Murphy (invited)
- Drinking Water: Family of Chemicals, Clean Water Rollbacks, Lead in Drinking Water
- Climate & Energy: Reaching the Paris Accord Without Trump
- Media: Skills Workshop Focused on Media, News, & Social Media
- Resist: National Infrastructure Plan & Environmental Campaigns
- ReThink Disposable: Model Restaurants, Business Owners & Student Leaders
- Environmental Justice: Climate Justice, Healthy Ports & Cumulative Impacts
- Go Green: Electric Vehicles, Electrifying Ports, Charge EV & Electrify NJ
- SAFER: Reducing Chemicals in Everyday Products
Women's Leadership Panel
More details coming soon!
Become a Sponsor
Your support will give you the opportunity to advance our environmental initiatives. Your green businesses and organization can be showcased to our 150,000 New Jersey members and 60,000 email subscribers. A wide range of opportunities are available to meet your needs and goals. Becoming a sponsor is easy, gives you lots of year-round exposure and supports a great cause. To become a sponsor, click here.
We are looking for environmentally-friendly green vendors to showcase their company, organizations or products at our Clean Water Action conference. To become a green vendor, click here.
The conference is a Zero Package event - implementing ReThink Disposable practices to reduce the amount of plastic and foam debris that ends up in our oceans and waterways, harming wildflife. We will provide all reusable cups, plates, and cutlery and encourage you to BYOR! (Bring Your Own Reusable)