Autumn Toast to a Healthy Environment 2018
You are invited to attend Clean Water Action's 9th Annual "Autumn Toast to a Healthy Environment" charity auction fundraiser happening Sunday, October 7th, 2018 from 1-4 pm at the Pine Barrens Golf Club in Jackson, NJ! RSVP here and Check out our Autumn Toast Invitation Brochure here
The event will benefit Clean Water Action's local programs to protect drinking water and reduce single-use disposable plastic and foam pollution that harms our oceans, rivers, lakes, streams, and communities. Autumn Toast is a fun-filled day featuring:
- Wine Tastings with Sommelier Louis Fontenelli
- Chocolate Tastings with J. Emanuel Chocolatier
- The Sandy Sasso Jazz Quartet
- Savory Hors D'oeuvres
- Silent and Chance Auction - Check our Gift Items Here!
- 50/50 Raffle
Guests can win amazing gifts, raise money for a good cause, while relaxing at the golf club's Adirondack-style club house and beautiful outdoor patio! Come out and support Clean Water programs in the Garden State!
Early Bird Rate: $60 per person (before 9/21)
Regular Rate: $75 per person (after 9/21)
Become a Sponsor
Make a difference for clean water, public health and the environment in New Jersey! Become a sponsor of the Autumn Toast! All sponsors will receive complimentary RSVPs to the event and will be recognized in all online and print materials.
- PROTECTOR SPONSOR - $5,000: Company logo prominently displayed on Auction Ticket table. Includes 6 tickets, name in program, and 1 full page ad.
- STEWARD SPONSOR - $2,500: Company logo prominently displayed on Wine Tasting table. Includes 5 tickets, name in program, and 1/2 page ad.
- RESTORER SPONSOR - $1,000: Company logo prominently displayed on Registration table. Includes 4 tickets, name in program, and 1/4 page ad.
- CHAMPION SPONSOR - $500: Includes 3 tickets, name in program and 1/4 page ad.
- EARTH DAY SPONSOR - $365: Includes 2 tickets and name in program.
Become an Auction Donor
Join other local businesses by donating a gift item for our charity auction for clean water. Your business will be promoted to 150,000 New Jersey members and in all of our promotions leading up to the event. Items include dining, hotel, theatre, music, and gallery gift certificates; gift baskets; museum, aquarium and zoo packages; painting, photography and art; season tickets to sports games; and beauty, massage and salon services.
Volunteers are needed to assist with the charity auction and execution of the event day of. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A very special thank you to our event sponsors - without your support Autumn Toast would not be possible!
- Dr. Joseph & Janet Tauro
- Ocean County Sports Medicine
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
- Sue Smith
- Communication Workers of America Local 1036
- Mr. Ernest & Mrs. Susan Scherler
Earth Day Sponsor
- Jane & Rodger Nogaki
- George & Janie Schildge
- John Bennett III
- Monmouth & Ocean Counties Central Labor Council, AFL-CIO