Autumn Toast to a Healthy Environment 2018
Save the Date! Sunday, October 7th, 2018
Autumn Toast to a Healthy Environment features wine, beer and chocolate tastings, savory hors d'oeuvres, charity auction, live music by the Sandy Sasso Jazz Quartet, and much more! Our charity auction will feature the opportunity to win amazing gifts as well as a 50/50 raffle to benefit Clean Water Action's local programs to protect drinking water and reduce plastic & foam pollution that harms our oceans, rivers, lakes, streams, and communities.
- Wine & beer tastings
- Savory hors d'oeuvres
- Charity auction and 50/50 raffle
- Live music
- Relaxing at the golf club's Adirondack-style club house and beautiful outdoor patio
- Supporting clean water programs in the Garden State
- Online registration coming soon!
Want to make a difference for clean water, public health and the environment in New Jersey? Consider becoming a sponsor of the event. All sponsors will receive complimentary RSVPs to the event and will be recognized in all online and print materials.
Become an Auction Donor
Own a business that you want to promote to our supporters? Consider donating an item to our charity auction for clean water. Download the Autumn Toast Auction Donation Packet 2018.pdf. Some successful items from past auctions include:
- Dining & Hotel Gift Certificates, Getaway Packages
- Concert, Music, Theatre, & Gallery Tickets
- Museum, Aquarium, & Zoo Packages
- Painting, Photography, Art
- Season Tickets to Sports Games & Sports Memorabilia
- Home & Garden Gift Baskets
- Beauty, Massage, & Salon Services
- Children’s Toy & Book Baskets
- Cooking, Dance & Educational Packages
Volunteers are needed to assist with the charity auction and execution of the event day of. If interested, please click here to fill out our online volunteer form.