Autumn Toast to a Healthy Environment 2017
About the Event
This exciting event features wine, beer and chocolate tastings, savory hors d'oeuvres, charity auction, live music by the Sandy Sasso Jazz Quartet, and much more! Our charity auction will feature the opportunity to win amazing gifts as well as a 50/50 raffle to benefit Clean Water Action's local programs to protect drinking water and reduce plastic & foam pollution that pollutes our oceans, rivers, lakes, streams, and communities. RSVP today to enjoy:
- Tasting delicious "uncorked" wines with Sommelier Louis Fontenelli and chocolate with L. Emanuel Chocolatier
- Beer tastings and savory hors d'oeuvres
- Charity auction and 50/50 raffle
- Live music with the Sandy Sasso Jazz Quartet
- Relaxing at the golf club's Adirondack-style club house and beautiful outdoor patio
- Supporting clean water programs in the Garden State
Early bird RSVP
$50 for one and $100 for two. After September 8th, RSVPs are $75 for one and $125 for two. Clean Water Action's 8th annual Autumn Toast to a Healthy Environment will be held at the beautiful Pine Barrens Golf Club in Jackson, NJ. Click here to RSVP.
Purchase a 50/50 Raffle Ticket
Clean Water Action & Clean Water Fund are hosting a 50/50 Raffle at Autumn Toast. This fundraiser provides you the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets before the event! Three lucky winners will go home with half of the net proceeds. Click here to purchase your ticket.
Want to make a difference for clean water, public health and the environment in New Jersey? Consider becoming a sponsor of the event. All sponsors will receive complimentary RSVPs to the event and will be recognized in all online and print materials. Download the Clean Water Advocate and Sponsor Form 2017.pdf. Please contact us at email@example.com or 732-963-9714 to learn more.
Become an Auction Donor
Own a business that you want to promote to our supporters? Consider donating an item to our charity auction for clean water. Download the Autumn Toast - Auction Donor Packet 2017.pdf. Some successful items from past auctions include:
- Dining & Hotel Gift Certificates, Getaway Packages
- Concert, Music, Theatre, & Gallery Tickets
- Museum, Aquarium, & Zoo Packages
- Painting, Photography, Art
- Season Tickets to Sports Games & Sports Memorabilia
- Home & Garden Gift Baskets
- Beauty, Massage, & Salon Services
- Children’s Toy & Book Baskets
- Cooking, Dance & Educational Packages
Volunteers are needed to assist with the charity auction and execution of the event day of. If interested, please click here to fill out our online volunteer form.
Special Thank You to Our Event Sponsors
Ocean County Sports Medicine
Joe & Janet Tauro
John & Diane Burke
Jane & Rodger Nogaki