- Proposition 1 – Water Bond - YES
- San Jose Mayor – Sam Liccardo
- East Bay Municipal Utilities District Ward 3 - Marguerite Young
- District 2 – Jared Huffman
- District 11 – Mark DeSaulnier
- District 17 – Mike Honda
- District 2 – Mark McGuire
- District 6 – Roger Dickinson
- District 2 – Jim Wood
- District 7 – Steve Cohn
- District 10 – Marc Levine
- District 15 – Tony Thurmond
- District 16 – Tim Sbranti
- District 25 – Kansen Chu
Clean Water Action does not endorse in every race, but reviews each race and determines where to make endorsements based on a variety of factors.
Here's how we made these endorsements:
Clean Water Action reviews candidates’ records and contacts them for additional information. We consider candidates regardless of party and support those who demonstrate a commitment to the environment and our communities.
Based on these and other factors, Clean Water Action makes the following recommendations for November 4.
Yes on Propostition 1 - Water Bond
Clean Water Action has worked for many years to ensure that needed investments in water infrastructure reflect the needs of California. We support the $7.54 billion water bond on the November ballot because it makes those investments, including